Manage workplace investigations more successfully.
Explore legal and human resource problems associated with workplace investigations using recent court decisions and real life case studies, and educate your management team in regards to handling workplace investigations successfully.
3.5 hours (30 Minute Break)
- Legal obligations and practical challenges in carrying out workplace investigations
- Common scenarios where investigations are required (bullying and harassment, code of conduct breaches etc)
- Best practice in investigations (planning, timeline, scripts, confidentiality, particularising allegations and response mechanisms)
- Case examples of inadequate investigations
- Commercial and legal consequences of inadequate investigations and unfair dismissal cases