Learn how to negotiate a successful bargaining process.
Discover what enterprise bargaining involves, bargaining representative’s rights and obligations, and gain an understanding of the broad legislative framework under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth), the Good Faith Bargaining requirements, the certification process and compliance obligations.
- Introduction to Enterprise Bargaining and its development in Australia
- Interests-based negotiations
- Unions, bargaining representatives and “good faith bargaining” under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth)
- Document creation and control (logs, minutes, agreements)
- Processes for approval of Enterprise Agreements
- Pitfalls and key watchouts