Understand the effects and pitfalls of social media on your business.
Train managers, leadership teams and/or staff on the legal and commercial challenges of social media usage in the workplace.
- Legal and commercial challenges of social media usage in the workplace and outside of work
- Utility of social media policies
- Case studies involving Facebook, Twitter and blogging
- Controlling out-of-hours conduct and legal and ethical responsibilities of leadership staff
- Harassment and bullying via social media including stalking, sending suggestive or explicit photos, and harassment by clients or customers
- What can staff say about their employers?
- Framework for solutions, including revision of written policies, infrastructure changes, “culture” audit, and education and training of leadership staff